Saturday, June 21, 2008

Namesake

So, good old Newbury Park...
You know you're in N.P. because somebody used a "1001 Best Baby Names" book to name all of the streets around you. Our main roads include Wendy and Lynn, with some important shortcuts on Ruth, Walter, and West Kelly(but only if you know the code). Who could forget waiting on Lupe for your mom to pick you up from Sequoia? Or laughing when you passed Bob Court? *sigh* I just wouldn't feel at home without passing Gerald and Theresa. Here are a few of my favorites =]






2 comments:

Susan said...

First off, I do remember these streets, and I'm glad you took pictures. It makes me miss NP a lot. Um I have you on facebook, so I'll send you one of their e-mail kinda things to let you know how everything has been going. I didn't want to just post "hey, I'm back!" We definitely need to catch up! Take care!

Catch ya lata my brotha!

Melanie said...

hey, what's the code for west kelly?